Plumbing Valves - Thermostatic Mixing Valve
Apex manufacture a range of pressure control valves to suit both high pressure and low pressure hot water installations. Most of our valves meet the New Zealand requirements of NZS 4608 and NZ4617 with some complying with AS1375.2 for the Australian market.
All of our products are designed and manufactured in an ISO9001 accredited manufacturing facility in Auckland New Zealand and are fully tested prior to dispatch.
For convenience to tradesmen, packs of valves are collated to suit most domestic hot water installations and comply with requirements of the New Zealand Building Code, Clause G12/AS1.
Thermostatic Mixing Valve
Where water temperature control must be precise or water is required to be at safe skin contact temperature (45 degrees) e.g. hospitals, aged care, kindergartens, hair salons. Thermostatic Mixing Valves can be used for single or multiple point applications.
Complies with NZBC Clause G12 (2001)
Complies with NZS 4617:1989
Complies with BS 7942:2000
- TMV-20 strainers (60 mesh, 250 micron)
- TMV-20-BV strainers (60 mesh, 250 micron) & isolating valves
- Factory set to 45˚C
- Min. setting 35˚C
- Cold supply 5 – 30˚C
- Hot supply 60 - 99˚C
- Min. differential between hot supply and set temperature 10˚C.
- Min. supply pressure 50kPa
- Max. supply pressure 1600 kPa static, 500 kPa dynamic.
- Flow rate 40 l/min at 500 kPa
- Max. pressure imbalance between the hot & cold supplies 5:1
- Forged, high quality, corrosion resistant DR brass body, nickel plated.